Your business is reflected in how other perceive your staff and their vehicles.
Dirt and grim for the road and the environment can build up on commercial vehicles and this can impact your business in more ways than one. Here’ our list of 5 ways a clean fleet will be an asset to your business
- The Company Image – It is your reputation that is out on the road and is a mobile advert. Are you projecting a grimy image or a clean one.
- Staff Positivity – When drivers are given a clean vehicle they are more likely to take more pride in their job, viewing the company in a positive light. They are also more likely to take better care of a clean vehicle.
- Maintenance – When your vehicles go in for repair you want to know that everything is checked but some problems might not be easily visible if they are hiding under a layer of dirt.
- Safety – Keeping your vehicles clean improves the safety of your drivers. A clean van reflects more light, headlights and brake lights are brighter and a clear windscreen provides better vision for your drivers.
- Extending Life – Regular cleaning removes harmful pollutants from fleet vehicles which will increase their lifetime and can retain the value for when it is time for a trading in.
01506 44 33 00
“SGDetailing.com offers a varied range of services from a “Safe Wash” to Full Paint Correction. From 1 hour to 1 week we will take the utmost care in our Detailing Studio that is dust free, fully insured and secure.”